Happy New Year!
Honestly, I have been unfaithful to not only my blog, but as well as to my followers. Last year, here were some of my accomplishments:
- Pursued my passion of helping sick children by changing patient populations working as a RN in the operating room
- Helped my loving mother achieve the American Dream – by helping her purchase a house to call her own
- Caught my first jumbo trout (all by myself)
- Raised money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to run a 5K obstacle course while holding a pineapple…while running in an egg costume
- Kayaked in Hood Canal, WA
- Started a healthy habit of going to the gym at least 2-4 times a week (even if it means lifting/running at 4:30 AM)
- Experienced Beyonce’s LEMONADE concert
- Realized that if I was unhappy with something in my life, find a way to BE happy
- Met my middle school crush – Musiq Soulchild
- Got free tickets to see KGJ’r retirement & induction to the Hall of Fame
… and many more!
So blessed to have had such a wonderful year and can’t wait for what else 2017 has in store for me. Here are some goals to keep me grinding this year:
- Save every $5.00 that I find/receive
- Start saving up for a BIG trip
- Take 1 second videos on the 1SE app – every single day
- Save $1.00 on Mondays, $2.00 on Tuesdays, $3.00 on Wednesdays, $4.00 on Thursdays, $5.00 on Fridays, $6.00 on Saturdays, $7.00 on Sundays, and REPEAT until 2018
- CONTINUE to pay off debt & SAVE money
- Blog more!
Can’t wait to share with ya’ll what 2017 will bring me (: