I am in love with blushes and haven’t gotten myself a new blush since forever. I think the last blush that I purchased was MAC Melba, which has always been my go-to. However, seeing that I wasn’t going shopping anywhere for Labor Day, I decided to shop around for some good online deals. I have always been wanting to try out products from bhcosmetics and they were having a huge Labor Day Sale, which were products up to 70% off! I got the 10 color Glamorous Blush palette for $7.95 (originally $16.95) and the 7 piece Seductive Brush Set for $9.45 (originally $19.95).
So far, the brushes are so soft and do a really good job at apply my makeup. It doesn’t shed and it also comes in a cute travel case, so it is easy to bring it place-to-place. I also like it because I can cover my brushes from getting dusty. The blushes are beautiful! I am in love with blushes and these are pigmented and really give my face a pop of color. Speaking of pop of color, here’s my makeup of the day below!
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream (Medium Sheer Tint)
- Makeup Forever Extreme Comouflage Cream Concealer
- Revlon Photoready Concealer (Light Medium 003)
- MAC Studio Fix Powder (NC42)
- Bhcosmetics blush palette (1st color on the top row on the left)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Eden)
- Urban Decay NAKED Palette
- Toasted – on lids
- Buck – blended in my crease & used to fill in my eyebrows
- Virgin – on my brow bone and inner eyelids
- Sephora Eyeshadow Palette (I don’t remember the specific name) teal eyeshadow
- L’Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner (Carbon Black)
- Covergirl Lashblast Mascara (Very Black)
And that’s it! I had a lot of fun putting a bit of color on my eyes, instead of neutrals today (: